Lavender scent is perfect for a relaxing bath taken right before going to sleep. These DIY bath bombs contain lavender essential oil and lavender dried flowers that will float in your bath tub for the pleasure of your eyes!
Bath bomb ingredients
For 1 regular bath bomb:
- Baking soda: 110 g
- Citric acid: 55 g
- Corn or rice starch: 70 g
- Lavender essential oil: 8 drops
- Lavender flowers
Lavender batch bomb recipe
- Mix all the ingredients together and add a little bit of alcohol until the mixture can be pressed together without crumbling.
- Put a small amount of lavender flowers in the mold.
- Pack the mixture into the bath bomb mold and press firmly.
- Gently remove the bath bomb from the mold and let it dry and harden at least 3-5 days before using it.