These colorful DIY bath bombs have a delicious green apple scent and leave your skin soft thanks to the coconut oil they contain. You’ll love them!
Bath bomb ingredients
- Baking soda: 40 g
- Citric acid: 20 g
- Corn starch: 30 g
- Coconut oil: 30 g
- 40-50 drops of green apple natural cosmetic fragrance (I used this one).
- A little bit of natural green coloring (mica, chlorophyll…)
Bath bombs recipe
- Mix together the baking soda, the citric acid and the corn starch.
- Add the previously melted coconut oil (if it’s summer you’ll have it liquid alrady), the coloring and the essential oil. If you want a bicolored dough, color only a part of it.
- Create some cones. I decorated them with some flowers made with a sugar paste cutter and pink melt and pour soap.
- Wait at least 3-4 days before using your green apple scent bath bombs. Bath bombs containing coconut oil are better preserved in the fridge in summer.