This feminine and elegant floral scent is inspired by an awesome recipe I found in a Mandy Aftel’s book called Essence and Alchemy.
Once created, the geranium smell will override the other notes, but if you let it sit for at least 1-2 weeks you’ll discover its true scent… and you’ll love it!
DIY floral scent ingredients
- 9 g of jojoba oil (or alcohol if you prefer the spray version)
- 6 drops of bitter orange oil
- 6 drops of bergamot oil
- 6 drops of ylang ylang oil
- 6 drops of geranium oil
- 6 drops of rosewood oil
DIY perfume recipe
- Blend all the ingredients together and pour everything in a 10 ml flask.
- Let your DIY perfume sit for at least 2 weeks, letting the scents properly meld.