This is the first DIY perfume oil recipe I ever created (this is why I called it Eden nº1) and I really love it.
It contains sweet orange peppy notes, seductive ylang ylang and sweet palmarosa. The base notes contain the warm nd sweet vanilla-like scent of benzoin.
A feminine and alchool free fragrance that will inebriate your senses with its own magic.
Pour it in an oriental perfume flask like the one you can see in the picture. Don’t use a spray container or it could damage your clothes. Oil perfumes should be gently applied to skin only.
DIY perfume oil ingredients
- 7 g of jojoba or another carrier oil
- 20 drops of sweet orange oil
- 12 drops of ylang ylang oil
- 12 drops of palmarosa oil
- 16 drops of benzoin oil
DIY perfume oil recipe
- Blend all the ingredients together and pour everything in a flask.
- Let your DIY perfume oil sit for at least 2 weeks, letting the scents properly meld.
Essential oils can cause sensitivity reactions to allergic people, so be careful!